Friday, February 6, 2009

Boring with a capital B

I don't know what it is, I just can't think of anything to say lately. So I am writing a blog post to tell you about it? Because I am so interesting.

Lately I am excited about:
* our tax return
* springtime... it's coming EVENTUALLY
* my upcoming anniversary date with Gabe
* warmer forecast for the weekend
* two friends from elementary school who I haven't seen since sixth grade found me on Facebook
* Liam finally learned the words "eat" and "more" which makes communicating his needs a lot easier
* Stonyfield Farms java frozen yogurt

Lately I am not excited about:
* the economy
* my personal economy
* Liam thinks sleeping is for sissies
* I am a sissy
* the cold outside that hurts with its dry bitterness
* the muddy brown snowbanks
* my constant cramps that happen even when I don't have my period. Seriously, how is that fair?

No comments: