Sunday, October 5, 2008

train of thought

First: I'd like to point out that my last post, my post about John Krasinski, was my 100th post. What a celebration.

Second: As per my friend Nicole's suggestion I watched Leatherheads on my laptop. My laptop didn't like it at first, and then it started playing- not without a lot of whirring and grinding- and then there was the time when I readjusted the computer on my lap and ejected the disc by accident and had to sit through the previews again. The verdict? Good thing John Krasinski was in it!

No just kidding. It wasn't bad. I just. I don't know. I can't watch Renee Zellweger. I am sure she's a very nice person. But why does it always look like she's chewing on something? And why can I actually see her efforts to become her character? Why can't she just be them?

John Krasinski was his handsome, convincing, good good self, and it was ok that I had to stay up till one to watch it because I forgot about the media player on my laptop until almost eleven.

Oh and then Liam woke up at 3:30. In the morning. Because he went to bed early and decided he'd had enough. I managed to keep him in bed with me, snuggling sleepily for a little over an hour, then we came out to watch Sprout. I sent a text message to Gabe: "Ok gonna need that coffee and stuff." So I got coffee and a blueberry muffin when he came home at 6:30. Then I went to bed. Then Gabe and Liam followed shortly and we slept until 10:30. Well Gabe slept until 1:30 because of the whole 12-hour overnight shifts thing.

And guess what. My ceiling is leaking again. And we got a letter from the demon spawn landlords that our rent is going up $100 to "cover rising costs." Rising costs? Of not turning our heat on? Of not fixing our shit?

Well dang!

We're moving soon.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Move to MN! There is an opening at the townhomes we live at...you know you want to.

Bridget said...

I wish I could open an etsy shop, I don't know what I would sell.

That Nora Girl said...

Don't you sew bags? You could also sell prints of your photography. You know you want to. :)

Aren't you moving out of MN?

Nicole said...

Check renter's laws or however you call them, rasing your rent $100 at once is usually not allowed.

That Nora Girl said...

Nicole, that's definitely on our agenda for this week! Thanks. :)