Friday, October 24, 2008

Cruelty to Animals

I am not really doing anything for Halloween this year. Gabe and I will maybe be taking Liam around to the houses of three or so relatives for some pictures and that's about it. I am crossing my fingers and hoping some trick-or-treaters come to our door.

But as you know I want to dress up anyway and since I pretty much need to wear a costume I can build from things I have on-hand I thought I'd dress as a cat. Black shoes, black tights, black skirt, black shirt, eyeliner, and black nose and whiskers- I am sure I can dig up the cat ears I wore to work last year.

I did a Google image search for "cat halloween costumes" because I thought I should entertain ways to be creative about cats without going to the default Slutty Cat (never done that by the way but I've been near college campuses for Halloween and I've seen movies) and found these images, unfortunately. So wrong.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to set those cats free.

3 comments:

AndreAnna said...

My cat would kill me in my sleep.

That Nora Girl said...

Especially if your cat is that pissed-off looking one in the bumblebee suit, right?? Haha.

Sara said...

haha.. Love the bumblebee!