Monday, January 5, 2009

for the love of

My exact response to seeing a Walmart commercial featuring the song "We Will Rock You" by Queen:
"WALMART, YOU WHORE!"

My exact response this morning when I was up before 4 again, and saw on the TV guide that Dawson's Creek* had been replaced by four episodes in a row of Moesha:
"GAH!"

My exact thoughts on being up this early again despite sleeping in this weekend:
"...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"


*I'll defend my watching Dawson's Creek in a later post.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Ha ha Dawson's creek is way better than moesha! HA!

That Nora Girl said...

Tell me about it... especially at five in the morning! :)

Anonymous said...

NO NEED TO DEFEND THAT LOVE! I am a fan, too. Mostly of Pacey. Joey got on my nerves, as did Dawson. Although I must admit that I didn't watch it too consistently during their college years; nothing will compare to their beginnings in Capeside. :P

Whose idea was it to replace this the Creek with Moesha??