Thursday, June 26, 2008

Gabriel

Gabe's on a very different work schedule for this new job. This week has been hard. I have been really tired and emotional and then I got my period too. Hooray for Nora.

Fortunately this is the last night until Monday night that he's working the crazy hours. It's a temp job anyway and there are some potentially promising prospects on the horizon... I am hoping for the best.

I can poke fun at him and roll my eyes at him and all that, but here is the truth: Gabe works hard. Gabe loves his family and he is being very strong right now in what he's doing for us, despite barely being able to spend time with us this week. Gabe is a good husband and exceptional father and he's loving and funny and warm and smart.

Liam and I are lucky.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Aww that's so nice!! Big Kudos to Gabe!!! I feel the same way about Caleb...He is NEVER home! But he is working hard for a good cause!

Frogs and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails said...

Hang in there Courtney! My DH has funky work hours too. It took a bit to get use to it, but you will. Gabe is a good guy, and knows what is important.