1. Despite waking up at 6:25 this morning, Liam has taken good naps and been incredibly incredible today, and is now sleeping peacefully on Gabe as Gabe plays video games and I read blogs.
2. My mum is coming over for the afternoon on Thursday to watch and play with Liam as Gabe and I UNPACK AND CLEAN! I might actually have this all done by the weekend! There's an end in sight!
3. My mum volunteered a spot of land in hers and my dad's 5-acre yard for me to grow a garden. Yes, I am serious, and no, I can't wait for my own cucumbers, zucchini, squash, carrots and green beans!!!!
4. I went to Dunkin Donuts twice today. Somebody help me.
5. Groceries tomorrow!
6. It's supposed to be 68 degrees here on Thursday and Friday so to reward ourselves for all of our sure-to-be hard work with the apartment on Thursday, I propose that Gabe and I treat ourselves and Liam to a trip to the ocean on Friday to enjoy the warmth and the salty smells and the general all-over feeling of peace and clarity that being near the northern Atlantic graces me with. And maybe a trip to Dunkin Donuts.