Tuesday, July 22, 2008

part two

Dear Crappy Landlord (this time just you, guy),

Thank you for your friendly visit to my apartment this evening. Yes, evening, when my landlord shouldn't be showing up at my door without a call first, even though a phone call was specifically requested in the certified letter I sent to you.

I appreciate you not holding it against me that the only way I could get my ceiling fixed was by sending you that certified letter threatening a report to City Hall if you didn't bring my apartment up to code. Really, guy. I appreciate it. I love having friendly people in my house when I am having dinner with my toddler son.

Keep up the good work. Is my lease really up at the end of next March? Aw, shucks.

Sincerely,
Nora McCourtney-Wolf

1 comment:

Bridget said...

March can't come soon enough huh?