Monday, December 29, 2008

oh, hi

So, I guess I took an unofficial Christmas vacation from my blog. It was mostly unintentional and there's also the fact that I haven't had a lot to say.

I do hope you've all been safe and healthy and warm, and happy and comfortable. I hope you all ring in the New Year safely, with fun and love, and that 2009 brings you amazingness. (Yeah, it's a word. Kind of. If you understand its meaning, it counts, right?)

This year, for the first time ever, I am making a list of resolutions that I intend to keep. It will involve making changes to be the kind of person, mom and wife I would love to be, as well as taking myself seriously as an artist and businessperson.

I have all kinds of goals and dreams for Quiet City and I fully intend to make this THE YEAR to make things happen. Lists and goals and resolutions are outside of my comfort zone. I am more accustomed to shrugging and letting things happen to me (good and bad) rather than working hard for my dreams and making things happen. I know that sounds awful (and it is) but it's the curse of middle child/ depressed/ absent-minded.

2009 will be different for me.

Do you make resolutions?

1 comment:

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

I make resolutions.

Keeping them is the hard part!