Thursday, August 21, 2008

And the winner is...

My contest is over and the winner of That Nora Girl's Pay It Forward contest is...

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

6

Timestamp: 2008-08-22 03:10:50 UTC


Comment number 6! That would be HAYLEY, who said:
My first real concert was The Warped Tour when I was 14. My best friend Heather and I decided at the last minute to sneak past our parents and go to a dangerous city to head to the concert. We met so many cute boys and listened to great music, including L-7 and Seaweed. LOL. Good times!

Congratulations, Hayley! You now have an email waiting for you about what we do next.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I have a surprise for you on my blog!

Welcome to the Mouse House said...

Yay! Thanks courtney! I just emailed you back:)