Friday, August 7, 2009

the darndest things

This is a conversation that Gabe and Liam had recently, which I'm glad didn't happen in public but I'm blogging about it anyway because it's easier to explain in writing without stuttering and turning purpley-red.

You see, Liam comes with me nearly every time I go to the store, and if I put something in the shopping cart and he asks what it is, I'll always tell him. I have my period about every three weeks instead of four, so I buy a lot of feminine products.

They were watching a nature program on television.
LIAM: Look! A frog!
GABE: That's right, it's a frog.
LIAM: A frog in the water!
GABE: Yes, the frog is swimming in the water.
LIAM: The frog is swimming in the ocean.
GABE: That frog is not in the ocean- it's in a pond.
LIAM: Oh! Mama has a tampond!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness :)That is so funny!

Aunt Becky said...

I love kids. I really do.

Anonymous said...

you know, you can get good bulk discounts on feminine products when you order from amazon! :)

Nicole said...

lol. that is worth keeping! but you will never forget anyway.

3LittleFlowers said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Rose Queen said...

:o)