Sunday, May 31, 2009

Just when I thought I wasn't into themes.

Have I mentioned yet that Liam's second birthday party is (loosely) themed?

'Cause it is. And I'm so excited.

Photobucket

I'm most excited about the chocolate banana Plex cake I'll be making.

Plex is the magic robot, of course, for those of you not familiar with Yo Gabba Gabba. He's a good dancer, and he's nice to his friends, and he can conjure celebrities like Elijah Wood, Melora Hardin and Tony Hawk out of thin air, using the antenna on top of his head.

So why WOULDN'T the cake be a Plex cake, right?

Liam's birthday party will be AWESOOOOOOOMMMMME! (When you read that you have to hear DJ Lance echoing in your head.)

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love yo gabba gabba! "Well lets do it, a break it down" My favorite part in their songs. Or "Don't bite your friends" CLASSIC :) I am trying hard to win the lottery! It should happen soon...I hope :)