Yeah, yeah I haven't been blogging AGAIN. Pfffft. Here are some items of note from my lately-life that are worthy of mention !!! but not individual blog posts.
1. I had a night to myself lately with Gabe out of the house and Liam sleeping soundly in the bedroom, so I watched instant-access movies on Netflix instead of doing anything productive. The Ugly Truth was offensively bad, and despite how sexy Gerard Butler was in that scene where he was dancing with Katherine Heigl, I'm stickin' to it.
2. Smiley Face was bad too, maybe because I'm not a stoner and it wasn't Pineapple Express. I have this habit of watching anything that John Krasinski was in BECAUSE I LOVE HIM but really... it's not the greatest plan.
3. I have recently acquired new shoes and a new TV stand, which excites me beyond reason and may actually result in blog posts devoted to them. Just wait till I get my steam cleaner. YOWZA!
4. Liam sings "Bohemian Rhapsody" and it's amazing.
5. Spring is springing early here in Maine and all I can think about is hiking and planting my garden and bodies of (unfrozen) water.
6. I got my ticket in the mail for the Frightened Rabbit show in Boston and their new CD is on its way to me. Add this to what I'm thinking about in #5.
7. I want to invent a time machine that is actually a diaper disposal can, like the way Diaper Genies are supposed to close away the smell of pee and poo laden diapers, but without making a toxic atmosphere inside the container that melts your eyebrows off when it's opened. Here's how it works: you put the dirty diaper in the Time Machine Diaper Pail (awesomer name to be announced soon), and time inside the pail turns backwards, the pee and poo gets stuck in the time-space continuum, and you get a fresh diaper all over again! I'm going to be a millionaire.
That's it for now, folks. Hold tight to hear about my new shoes and furniture!!!