Hey guys! Remember me? It's Nora. Your buddy, That Nora Girl. I'm still here!
Liam is sick for real for the first time ever and my lovely landlords- you know who!- are at it again and still have not turned the heat on in our building even though by law they were required to on Monday, and it's been in the 30s and 40s at night. Oh, the joys of renting.
Also, I want Bridget, Jenny and Sara to know that I do indeed know I have been recognized with awards and tags and have full intentions of addressing those in the coming days or maybe weeks. I know, I am a lame award/tag receiver. Please forgive me that I have not gotten to it yet! Busy, busy.
Can you handle all those links?
I forgot what I came on here originally to say, other than a couple notes and disclaimers. So, a few more:
* more photos from Kay's visit soon!
* so excited that fall is here!
* so excited about the anadama bread on my kitchen counter!
* am missing Bethel an awful lot right now!
* my cousin's daughter's first birthday party is coming up soon and I am also really excited about that!
* apparently really into exclamation marks tonight!
* Liam's been making really funny faces lately that remind me of Andy Samberg's photo shoot in Interview magazine!
* I am really effing cold right now!
* also really hungry?